Usually on this blog I write longer articles but this is going to be a short one just to outlay something that I'm predicting will happen.
I've just finished watching the live Smackdown that was this week's RAW substitute and the Main Event was Kane V Daniel Bryan in a Casket match. Due to the reaction that Reigns got in the Rumble and the overwhelming support that the fans still have for Bryan, it would be important for WWE to book Bryan into a feud that is of equal importance as the World Title match. This way, the fans might stop wanting Bryan in the Title picture and look to gain an interest in the Reigns and Lesnar feud.
So, Kane just lost to Daniel Bryan in this Casket match which, although it's the end of their feud, has seemingly came out of nowhere. I was thinking, why not a street fight? Why not a Cage match or Why not put it up for a poll on WWE.com? I think that this stipulation has been chosen for a reason and that reason is to build to an Undertaker and Daniel Bryan feud. Maybe this is fantasy booking and it probably is because all of the dirt sheets look to say that IF Taker does return it'll be to face Bray Wyatt, but, what if Taker returns to avenge Kane's loss?
Over the next few weeks I'm predicting that we might see the druids come out and carry the casket that is the same one that Kane was put in and maybe Undertaker's dong will go off at some point. It'll have to be a slow build if they start it before Fast Lane but it could be a way for WWE to get people interested in the main event picture. Anyway, of course, as usual if this did happen, when Bryan mustered the courage to open the casket the Undertaker would be inside and the feud would then kick off.
I know this is just a random prediction but I think it would make sense. Also, it's worth noting that this is only FANTASY BOOKING. I might do a few more of these predictions as we build up to Fast Lane and now that we are "on the Road to WrestleMania". Let me know what you guys think.
No comments:
Post a Comment